Friday, August 12, 2011

Please answer- Should I do this or not?

I like this girl a lot, but she's moving away at the end of this school year. I had a crush on her this entire year, but since I'm in the closet, I never said it openly (I know she's a lesbian too). I want to give her a gift before she leaves, basically to show her that I like her, and because she doesn't seem to think highly of herself, I want to give her a gift to make her feel special. I don't intend on having anything more than friendship with her (I don't think she's interested anyway). I want to give her a bouquet of flowers and something else the last day of school. We're not really close friends (we hang out in one class basically, but we do talk and we're not total strangers), but do you think this is a good idea? How would you feel if someone did this for you? (Also, if you have any other advice, feel free to offer it). Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment