Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How do I become a stick with curves?

I really want to be skinny so maybe not a stick but skinny and curvy and im not that fat I have a little cellulite on my thighs, arms, and a little on my calves I'm already taking care of that but the main thing I need to lose is muscle. I have very muscular thighs, arms, and calves and I really want to lose it I know that muscle is good but I just don't want it I have the body of an athlete but I hate sports I'm a girlie girl I know a lot of you will say it's not possible or muscle is good I've ben trying to get it for months please don't say that cause I know it is possible and I don't like it because it makes me look fat and I feel insecure in short tights shorts and swimsuits. I just wanna be small, and skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment