Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I have a huge crush on him, does he like me?

Basically, on the school residential, this guy i have a massive crush on kept sitting next to me in the common room. He would put his arm around me and be REALLY flirty and when his mate put his arm round me he said ''Oi! Get off my Georgie.'' He's the kind of guy who flirts with a lot of people but my friends all say he flirts more with me than other girls. Today we were all standing in a group and he came over and stood next to me and kept brushing his shoulder against mine, another time i was wearing my guy-friends (not bf, just good friends) super dry hoodie and this guy said ''do you know what would look really sexy on you with that hoodie?'' then he took off his football training jacket and put it round me,,,it wasn't even cold and i already had a hoodie on and then he stole my phone and added his number, i didn't ask him to, he didn't ask to, he just added it. Does he like me or is he just playing me???

No comments:

Post a Comment